Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chitika Real Make Money Online Site

Chitika is one of the oldest company in online advertising space.It was founded in year 2003.I have signed up an account with them during my initial blogging period.I had heard lot about them over internet and thought to give them a try.I am writing this post based on my experience with this advertising network.This is not sponsored review or anything just my experience and information which can help you in making decision.

Update! : Recently Chitika did an announcement in their blog at August 3, 2012, that they are now supporting all countries worldwide with their ads units. This is huge news to every publisher. Finally Chitika is worth to test run as adsense alternative or together on same page for some extra revenue.
Payment Methods: PayPal, Check
Minimum Payment Threshold: $10 for PayPal, $50 for check
Payment Frequency: Monthly, NET 30


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Search Engine Submission